Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.8727°N Lon: 119.9202°W Elev: 892ft.
12 Miles NW Chelan WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE