Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.8727°N Lon: 119.9202°W Elev: 892ft.
20 Miles NE Plain WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain. High near 41. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Monday Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Monday Night Rain. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.