Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 7 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.8727°N Lon: 119.9202°W Elev: 892ft.
18 Miles WNW Chelan WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE