Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Wind Chill-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Hurricane Ridge (HUR52)
Lat: 47.972 Lon: -123.503 Elev: 5151ft.
6 Miles WNW Hurricane Ridge WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 26. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 12. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 26. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Thursday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Olympics, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE