Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
15 Miles NNE Index WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers. High near 39. Light northwest wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 31. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind around 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE