Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 5 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint44°F (7°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.143889°N Lon: 114.718056°W Elev: 3963ft.
5 Miles SE Happys Inn MT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South southwest wind around 8 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Rain. High near 49. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Rain. Low around 35. West northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.