Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667°N Lon: 122.16667°W Elev: 138ft.
12 Miles N Gold Bar WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 47. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Steady temperature around 41. South southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 45. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then snow showers likely, possibly mixed with rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE