Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
17NM ESE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM PST EARLY THIS
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRES WILL MOVE OVER THE WATERS TODAY. A FRONTAL
SYSTEM WILL MOVE THROUGH THE AREA TONIGHT AND TUE. A TRAILING
SURFACE LOW WILL AFFECT THE WATERS WED.
- Today WNW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Patchy fog before 10am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SSE wind 10 to 13 kt. A slight chance of rain after 10pm. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSE wind 6 to 11 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Rain likely. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night W wind 8 to 14 kt. Rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming W 5 to 8 kt in the morning. Rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night WNW wind around 12 kt. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Christmas Day WNW wind 7 to 9 kt. Partly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE