Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
14 Miles SSE Darrington WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 46. South southwest wind 15 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 42. South southwest wind 13 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 47. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE