Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.28 in Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667°N Lon: 122.16667°W Elev: 138ft.
13 Miles SSW Darrington WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. Light east northeast wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. East wind 8 to 10 mph. Sunday Rain. High near 44. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 40. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday Rain. High near 46. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Monday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Thursday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.