Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.91 in Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667°N Lon: 122.16667°W Elev: 138ft.
13 Miles E Granite Falls WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 45. Light south southeast wind. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.