Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedN 3 MPH Barometer30.32 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667°N Lon: 122.16667°W Elev: 138ft.
12 Miles SSE Darrington WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 39 by 5am. East wind around 8 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 34. East southeast wind around 8 mph. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday Night Showers. Low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Monday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.