Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.47 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667°N Lon: 122.16667°W Elev: 138ft.
10 Miles E Granite Falls WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 41. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE