Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.539444°N Lon: 121.446111°W Elev: 357ft.
11 Miles SSE Darrington WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE