Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SWAN LAKE (SWLM8)
Lat: 47.93306°N Lon: 113.84861°W Elev: 3100ft.
14 Miles NNE Swan Lake MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 25. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Glacier/Bob Marshall Region, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE