Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.876308°N Lon: 118.096083°W Elev: 2240ft.
15 Miles SSW Inchelium WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 39. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 10 percent chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 6 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Highlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE