Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.8727°N Lon: 119.9202°W Elev: 892ft.
6 Miles ENE Brewster WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE