Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Port Angeles, William R. Fairchild International Airport (KCLM)
Lat: 48.12222 Lon: -123.50528 Elev: 285ft.
2 Miles NE Port Angeles WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Strait of Juan de Fuca, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE