Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 21 mph
- Barometer29.79 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Marais/Cook County Airport (KCKC)
Lat: 47.84°N Lon: 90.38°W Elev: 1657ft.
32 Miles N Schroeder MN
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Scattered flurries. Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 27. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Scattered flurries before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 3. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Cook/Northern Lake, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE