Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.70 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crane Lake, Scotts Seaplane Base (KCDD)
Lat: 48.27°N Lon: 92.57°W Elev: 1148ft.
7 Miles S Crane Lake MN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 27. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Scattered flurries after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North St. Louis, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE