Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crane Lake, Scotts Seaplane Base (KCDD)
Lat: 48.27 Lon: -92.57 Elev: 1148ft.
7 Miles S Crane Lake MN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 7. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around -15. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 1. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 6. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13.
- Sunday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 1.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North St. Louis, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE