Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Kalispell, Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI)
Lat: 48.30417°N Lon: 114.26361°W Elev: 2972ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain and snow showers before 11am, then scattered rain showers. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Light south wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Areas of freezing fog. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Saturday Areas of freezing fog before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 46. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flathead/Mission Valleys, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE