Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 8 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.539444°N Lon: 121.446111°W Elev: 357ft.
3 Miles SE Darrington WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Light south southeast wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Showers. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Monday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.