Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.539444°N Lon: 121.446111°W Elev: 357ft.
22 Miles E Darrington WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE