Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Whidbey Island, Naval Air Station (KNUW)
Lat: 48.34917°N Lon: 122.65056°W Elev: 46ft.
2 Miles WNW Oak Harbor Airport WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light southeast wind becoming south southeast 11 to 16 mph after midnight.
- Friday Rain. High near 51. South southeast wind 15 to 17 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Admiralty Inlet Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE