Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.539444 Lon: -121.446111 Elev: 357ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 32. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Light east wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE