Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
HUNGRY HORSE (HNYM8)
Lat: 48.383333°N Lon: 114.0575°W Elev: 3123ft.
15 Miles SSE West Glacier MT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and snow showers. High near 45. North wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 27. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Patchy dense fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of dense fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 45. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Glacier/Bob Marshall Region, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE