Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
KETTLE FALLS (KTLW1)
Lat: 48.608333°N Lon: 118.119444°W Elev: 1310ft.
5 Miles SW Inchelium WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light southwest wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Highlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE