Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
KETTLE FALLS (KTLW1)
Lat: 48.608333 Lon: -118.119444 Elev: 1310ft.
5 Miles SW Inchelium WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as -1. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow. High near 22. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light southwest wind.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Okanogan Highlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE