Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.539444°N Lon: 121.446111°W Elev: 357ft.
20 Miles E Darrington WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Temperature rising to near 33 by noon, then falling to around 26 during the remainder of the day. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. East southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE