Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.51 in
- Dewpoint-27°F (-33°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-40°F (-40°C)
Current conditions at
Thief River Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KTVF)
Lat: 48.08 Lon: -96.18 Elev: 1115ft.
11 Miles SW Gatzke MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -6. Wind chill values as low as -44. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -19. Wind chill values as low as -37. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Increasing clouds, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -31. South wind 6 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -14. Wind chill values as low as -27. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -4. West wind 9 to 14 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -3.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Marshall, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE