Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies, with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity67% Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.44°N Lon: 111.18°W Elev: 3225ft.
9 Miles S Lothair MT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind around 13 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Wednesday A slight chance of rain after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Christmas Day Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Sunday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.