Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.425278°N Lon: 120.141944°W Elev: 1697ft.
12 Miles E Twisp WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 34. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 7 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE