Flooding Rains Continue to Threaten the Southwest, Southern Plains
Heavy rain is soaking much of southern and central New Mexico and Texas Thursday as the remnants of Odile moving into the southwestern United States. Up to four inches of rain has been reported in parts of New Mexico as of Thursday morning. Additional rainfall of two to four inches, with local amounts to six inches, can be expected through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedSSE 9 MPH Barometer29.84 in (1010.9 mb) Dewpoint58°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Whidbey Island, Naval Air Station (KNUW)
Lat: 48.34917°N Lon: 122.65056°W Elev: 46ft.
4 Miles NNW Whidbey Island Nas WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Southwest wind around 14 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Light south southeast wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 68.