Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.539444°N Lon: 121.446111°W Elev: 357ft.
6 Miles WSW Rockport WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE