Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Crane Lake, Scotts Seaplane Base (KCDD)
Lat: 48.27°N Lon: 92.57°W Elev: 1148ft.
16 Miles ENE Ray MN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. South wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North St. Louis, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE