Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 13 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burlington/Mount Vernon, Skagit Regional Airport (KBVS)
Lat: 48.47083°N Lon: 122.42083°W Elev: 144ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South southeast wind around 14 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 53. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 18 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 49. South wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 53. South southeast wind around 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Skagit County, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE