Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Burlington/Mount Vernon, Skagit Regional Airport (KBVS)
Lat: 48.47083 Lon: -122.42083 Elev: 144ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 30. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. East wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Skagit County, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE