Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
31NM NNE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...GALE WARNING IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
- SynopsisA STRONG FRONT WILL REACH WESTERN WASHINGTON TONIGHT AND
SATURDAY. STRONG ONSHORE FLOW SUNDAY WILL EASE BY MONDAY. ANOTHER
FRONT WILL MOVE THROUGH THE AREA LATE MONDAY OR TUESDAY.
- Late Afternoon SSE wind around 18 kt. A chance of rain. Wind waves around 3 ft.
- Tonight SSE wind 20 to 24 kt, with gusts as high as 31 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Wind waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Saturday SSE wind 25 to 30 kt decreasing to 13 to 18 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 kt. Rain. Wind waves 5 ft subsiding to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night WSW wind 12 to 15 kt. Rain. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday SW wind 11 to 13 kt. Rain. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday Night SW wind 8 to 12 kt. Rain likely. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ESE wind 5 to 9 kt. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday S wind 12 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE