The flash flooding threat will begin moving east out of the Plains into the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes on Thursday
Flash flooding will continue to be possible on Thursday but will begin moving out of the central and northern Plains. The area of concern will be the Upper Midwest edging into the the eastern Great Lakes region. 1 to 2 inches of rainfall will be possible into Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
43NM NE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OVER THE NORTHEAST PACIFIC COMBINED WITH LOWER
PRESSURE OVER EASTERN WASHINGTON WILL MAINTAIN AN ONSHORE FLOW
PATTERN THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT. A WEAK COLD FRONT WILL CROSS THE
REGION ON THU. ANOTHER WEAK WEATHER SYSTEM WILL REACH THE AREA ON
FRIDAY. THE LOW LEVEL ONSHORE FLOW PATTERN WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE
- Tonight S wind 10 to 13 kt becoming WSW in the evening. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Areas of dense fog before 11am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night S wind 6 to 12 kt becoming WSW in the evening. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Friday SW wind around 7 kt. A chance of showers after 11am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night W wind around 9 kt. A slight chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSW wind 8 to 11 kt becoming SSE in the morning. A chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SW wind 7 to 13 kt. A chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday S wind 7 to 9 kt. A chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night S wind 7 to 9 kt becoming WSW in the evening. A chance of showers. Wind waves around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE