Wet weather in store for Pacific Northwest, Northeast
An active weather pattern in the Pacific Northwest will bring moderate to heavy rainfall across the region through midweek. Meanwhile, a developing nor'easter off the Atlantic coast will bring several inches of rain by Thursday morning across parts of the Northeast and New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
43NM NE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON...
- SynopsisA WARM FRONT WILL LIFT N ACROSS THE WATERS LATE THIS
AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THE TRAILING SURFACE LOW WILL DEEPEN TO NEAR
990 MB TONIGHT AND TRACK INTO CENTRAL VANCOUVER ISLAND EARLY WED
MORNING. ANOTHER LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL AFFECT THE WATERS LATE FRI
- Today SSE wind around 21 kt. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SSE wind 19 to 26 kt, with gusts as high as 34 kt. Rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SSE wind 21 to 26 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 kt. Rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE 5 to 8 kt after midnight. Rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE 7 to 12 kt after midnight. Rain likely. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday ESE wind 5 to 7 kt. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NE wind around 8 kt becoming ESE in the evening. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSE wind around 14 kt becoming SW in the morning. Showers likely. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE