A stalled frontal boundary and ample monsoonal moisture will lead to flash flood potential from the Great Basin to the Great Plains tonight and Tuesday
A stalled frontal boundary will set up along the southern and central Rockies for the next couple of days providing focus for showers and thunderstorms. In addition, ample monsoonal moisture will stream in across the southwest bringing enough moisture to introduce a flash flood threat from the Great Basin and Southwest eastward across the central and southern Rockies into the adjacent Plains.
43NM NE Port Angeles WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OVER THE COASTAL WATERS AND LOWER PRESSURE INLAND
WILL GIVE ONSHORE FLOW OF VARYING DEGREES THROUGH SATURDAY.
STRONGEST WINDS WILL OCCUR DURING THE LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING
HOURS THROUGH THE STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA AND OVER THE COASTAL WATERS.
- Tonight SSE wind around 7 kt. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Areas of dense fog before 11am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night S wind 5 to 7 kt. Mostly clear. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night SSE wind around 7 kt. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S around 6 kt after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE