Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedN 2 G 3 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint47°F (8°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.539444°N Lon: 121.446111°W Elev: 357ft.
8 Miles NNE Concrete WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind. Monday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind. Tuesday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.