Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
4 Miles S Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 34. West wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 10am. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 43. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 38. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain before 10am, then rain and snow between 10am and 4pm, then rain after 4pm. High near 44. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Night Rain showers likely before 10pm, then rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE