Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 6 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Eastsound, Orcas Island Airport (KORS)
Lat: 48.70806 Lon: -122.91028 Elev: 30ft.
Orcas Island Airport WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. East northeast wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 17 to 23 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a northeast wind 25 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 13 to 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. South southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Juan County, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE