Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity25% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
7 Miles ESE Mt Baker WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Widespread fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind. Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a steady temperature around 52. Light north wind. Tuesday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light east northeast wind. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Light northeast wind. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.