Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
2 Miles S Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny and cold, with a temperature falling to around 5 by 4pm. Northeast wind around 16 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 1. Northeast wind around 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 13. North northeast wind 7 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. North wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE