Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
11 Miles E Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 17. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. East wind 11 to 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. East wind around 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. East northeast wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE