Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
2 Miles S Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 0. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 12. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 4. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 17. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE