Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
14 Miles E Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Friday Rain. High near 46. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE