Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of flurries after 4pm. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 5. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of flurries before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 4. Northeast wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Northeast wind around 16 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 8. North northeast wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE