Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
3 Miles WNW Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE