Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
3 Miles NNE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny and cold, with a high near 7. East wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 0. East wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. North northwest wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE