Flash flooding possible across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture associated with the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will bring a threat of flash flooding on Friday across parts of eastern New Mexico into southeastern Texas. Additional rainfall amounts of 1-3 inches are expected on Friday, before the threat of excessive rainfall moves into north Texas on Saturday.
Read More... Humidity66% Wind SpeedSSW 12 G 20 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint50°F (10°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
BONNERS FERRY (BFYI1)
Lat: 48.726333°N Lon: 116.291992°W Elev: 2320ft.
10 Miles NNE Moyie Springs ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Light northeast wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Monday Sunny, with a high near 77. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.