Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity21% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint15°F (-9°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
8 Miles NE Mt Baker WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 16 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. South southeast wind around 20 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a south southeast wind around 22 mph. Tuesday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. South wind 9 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday Night A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.