Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity54% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
8 Miles NE Mt Baker WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. Light west southwest wind. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 41. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening. Sunday Rain. High near 37. South wind 10 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunday Night Snow. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Monday Snow. High near 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible. Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.